M
mizzoucougI watch every game, but I can no longer watch a team of supposed D1 players who cannot shoot FT's. I bet any amount of money that I can outshoot every single one of these guys from the line left-handed. I no longer believe Rose is a coach who cares about discipline--there is clearly no punishment or coaching going on here.
This team has weaknesses sure, but would have AT LEAST 3 MORE WINS with decent free throw shooting.
This is not just sad. It is an embarrassment to the sport and athletics in general. BYU will not get another cent from me anytime soon.
This team has weaknesses sure, but would have AT LEAST 3 MORE WINS with decent free throw shooting.
This is not just sad. It is an embarrassment to the sport and athletics in general. BYU will not get another cent from me anytime soon.

