Archived Topic

Anyone Going To Watch The Waves?

by Cougarbib · 12/30/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
My guests are gone. My son is getting over his cold. I still love BYU.



I may go try to witness in person just what is going wrong with this team.



Does Dave Rose do firesides?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
Cougarbib wrote:
My guests are gone. My son is getting over his cold. I still love BYU.



I may go try to witness in person just what is going wrong with this team.



Does Dave Rose do firesides?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

It's Monday so no fireside, just FHE ;) Go and have fun and get them back on track!
C
Cougs_Rule
Watching on TV. Good for you for attending. I think the off screen, sideline behaviors can show ALOT. See if MC looks disinterested.
G
Gunk
Will see if I can catch it on TV.



I'd go if I were you. Probably will get a great seat.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
tmoney35
I was planning on going, but my brother gave me the gift that keeps on giving for christmas....the flu
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Will the game be on DirecTV? I see on the press release that it is on: •TV: TWC/CSN Bay Area



What channel is that on Direct?
G
Guest
I hate to say it, because this is how far our program has fallen, but this is a must win game.
C
Cougarbib
hawkwing wrote:
I hate to say it, because this is how far our program has fallen, but this is a must win game.


If BYU loses this game it will be time to adjust any and all expectations for this season and next season.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Cougarbib wrote:
I hate to say it, because this is how far our program has fallen, but this is a must win game.


If BYU loses this game it will be time to adjust any and all expectations for this season and next season.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


If BYU loses this season, this season is dead and over. Next season is on life support.
G
Gunk
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I hate to say it, because this is how far our program has fallen, but this is a must win game.


If BYU loses this game it will be time to adjust any and all expectations for this season and next season.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


If BYU loses this season, this season is dead and over. Next season is on life support.


We lose this game and I'll likely not bother watching another bball game until the WCC tournament when there's a snowball-in-hell's chance we win it all and go dancing.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
This is how bad it is at my house. My son. Loves BYU. Has been sick. Getting better.



Decided to watch Breaking Bad reruns tonight instead of driving to Malibu. Blew my mind. He wanted to watch LMU and Pepperdine when he first got here from Provo.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
Wow, just tuned in. I was really hoping last game was just a fluke. But they are going to lose this game too. There are 5 minutes left in the 1st half, but you can just tell.



And with that Haws gets swatted again. He averages what, 3 of those per game?
M
mizzoucoug
I don't believe Halford's FT %. Those shots look atrocious off his hand and do not deserve to go in.
C
Cougs_Rule
How or where are you watching?
M
mizzoucoug
We finally use up the entire shot clock--definitely the 1st time we have done this ALL season...and the play we draw up is a Sharp 3???????????????????????????????????????????????



This team is F'd. Sorry, but this team is now plain bad.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
No identity. When KC is your PG, you've got issues.
M
mizzoucoug
BroncoBot wrote:
No identity. When KC is your PG, you've got issues.


I think you're right. This team may just need MC's up and down stupidity over KC's no mistakes approach. We need KC closer to the basket on offensive possessions, not at the top of the key.
B
BoiseBYU
We get to see what sort of coach Rose really is. This team is in a death spiral and it will take some real good coaching to pull the team out of it....that and someone like Haws to say I'll carry them. Might not happen but I guess we get to see that now. Maybe either Mika or Austin in the game to make sure both are not out due to foil trouble is an improvement?
M
mizzoucoug
How can a team play so many great games and then show up to a couple high school games and get splattered?



I honestly think these guys are underwhelmed and it's negatively affecting them. They never got that signature win--were only a couple points away 3 times--and are now reeling because of it.



UofU on the other hand only played high school teams in pre-season and got all the confidence in the world. I think I know which approach would've served this team better this year.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.