C
CougarbibSanta is coming. A little late, though due to getting tied up fighting hunger in San Francisco Friday night.
But he is still coming.
Saturday afternoon - LMU in Los Angeles.
Monday night - Pepperdine in Malibu
He is bringing the battle tested 8-5 Cougars to So. Cal.
Anybody going? I have guests coming from Hawaii for 3 days starting tonight and will have to DVR LMU, but I will probably take the extended family to Pepperdine. Malibu is only about 40 minutes away.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
But he is still coming.
Saturday afternoon - LMU in Los Angeles.
Monday night - Pepperdine in Malibu
He is bringing the battle tested 8-5 Cougars to So. Cal.
Anybody going? I have guests coming from Hawaii for 3 days starting tonight and will have to DVR LMU, but I will probably take the extended family to Pepperdine. Malibu is only about 40 minutes away.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

