Archived Topic

Hey Craig - About the Howard bro's from Az??

by beauso79 · 12/18/2013

Advertisement
B
beauso79
Hey Craig,



This was posted on TBS:



"Have you seen either of the Howard brothers (Jordan & Marcus) play for their HS team or AAU? I noticed that Marcus (a freshman guard) has already had a 40 pt game and his brother Jordan (a senior) averages over 25 pts a game last year. Both are kind of small but seem to have great court sense. I noticed that both ASU and NAU have already offered Marcus."



I believe they play for Perry HS in in Gilbert, Az.



Sounds like Markus(sp??) could be a pretty good by 2017
C
craigoscarson
beauso79 wrote:
Hey Craig,



This was posted on TBS:



"Have you seen either of the Howard brothers (Jordan & Marcus) play for their HS team or AAU? I noticed that Marcus (a freshman guard) has already had a 40 pt game and his brother Jordan (a senior) averages over 25 pts a game last year. Both are kind of small but seem to have great court sense. I noticed that both ASU and NAU have already offered Marcus."



I believe they play for Perry HS in in Gilbert, Az.



Sounds like Markus(sp??) could be a pretty good by 2017


No room for a senior, even if he went on a mission 1st. Wonder if Jordan could be given preferred walkon status to get the uber talented one. I'm very tempted to take a trip in the spring to watch dastrup, toolson and others. I think they might turn out to be bigger gets than we thought... dominating so far. I'll see what I can find out about the Howard boys.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.