"Mr Football" doesn't have to go to a senior right? (Just like Mr. Basketball went to Haws a couple times, etc.)
I gotta admit, I did not know that Kanuch was that good... and how good do you have to be playing O line to win that type of award?
That's impressive. This means that Kanuch beat out Lloyd of Pleasant Grove, Ho Ching of Alta, Ricky Heimuli of Brighton, Badger and Kaufusi of Timpview (Kaufusi obviously was hurt early and was likely the odds on favorite), and even Harvey Langhi (not a senior)
Kanuch is the real deal if he can beat out the guys above.
Another nice pickup from Bronco and crew and another solid player from Bingham high. Bingham has been a great BYU pipeline.
Add Kanuch and Tuiloma to DT next year (I understand the plans are to try him on defense 1st) and our Dline is shaping up to be pretty solid, even next season.