Archived Topic

Braketology already! BYU a 12 seed

by KYCoug · 12/18/2013

Advertisement
W
Wolverine
Joe Lunardi on ESPN has BYU a #10 seed this week. It is way too early, but fun to begin speculating nonetheless. A win at Oregon on Saturday would be a huge lift for this team heading into the holidays and WCC play. Go Cougars!

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Gunk
I'll take a 12 or a 10 seed at this point. Just not a play-in game please...
S
Schmoe
Wow, that seems generous at this point. I'd take any seed, even a play-in game.
G
Guest
I really hope this comes true.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Wow, that seems generous at this point. I'd take any seed, even a play-in game.

4month too early seeding might get better after Stanford and Texas wins tonight.
M
Magnus Ver Magnusson
Boom! Wish granted. Who are you, Perry Mason?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.