Archived Topic

yewt rorschach test

by Y&Brit · 12/4/2009

Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12958_211254827056_718372056_3539363_3534289_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y&Brit
I quickly made this for a yewt fan (a classy one) who sent me some modified scripture with a bunch of bull crap, this year I returned the favor with evidence rather than talk and thought I'd share it here
C
CougarClaw
image not showing for me. do you have a link?
Y
Y&Brit
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12958_211257567056_718372056_3539378_5339174_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Florwood
Still not showing, just says "Image"
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Florwood wrote:
Still not showing, just says "Image"

Same for me...
G
Guest
I don't think you can attach an image from your gmail, I think you have to host it somewhere, or else save it to your computer and upload it here as an attachment.
Y
Y&Brit
Just tried another way, it's not worth your time, just put a couple photos up



I created a Rorschach test for ute therapy
C
CougarClaw
shows up now.



nice montage
I
Italics
Y&Brit wrote:
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs042.snc3/12958_211257567056_718372056_3539378_5339174_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


TCU aside....



We owned the rest of the MWC this year.

Sure, no BCS bowl... but I'm always content with reminding the rest of the conference who their daddy is :evil:
Advertisement
F
Florwood
http://www.deseretnews.com/photos/2130671.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Is it just me, or is the international sign for Utah also the international sign for double loser?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.