Archived Topic

The one thing that will save this day...

by mizzoucoug · 12/8/2013

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
is an Urban Meyer loss. MSU 17 - OSU - 7 in the 2nd quarter.
W
Wolverine
mizzoucoug wrote:
is an Urban Meyer loss. MSU 17 - OSU - 7 in the 2nd quarter.

17-17 early 3rd quarter. Did you knock on wood? ;)
S
Schmoe
I think I'm more sick and tired of the SEC than I am of Urban, so I'm rooting for the OSU win, although it feels like this:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHCfndib0Q
S
SpiffCoug
Most boring movie ever. Which isn't surprising considering it was taken from one of the most boring books ever. "Master & Commander" was so boring that they had to borrow from another book in the series just to give the movie some semblance of some hint of something actually happening in the story arc.
C
Cougs_Rule
I'm a sicko, but I love to see Urban suffer.

Never been a Spartie fan, but cool for dantoni
Advertisement
K
KYCoug
I was really hoping for a BCS championship without an SEC team but I really dislike OSU so now that the Buckeyes lost I'll just hope Florida State takes it to Auburn!
B
BoiseBYU
Schmoe wrote:
I think I'm more sick and tired of the SEC than I am of Urban, so I'm rooting for the OSU win, although it feels like this:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHCfndib0Q


Haha. I was praying one hour into that movie that the blasted ship would just sink!
C
Cougarbib
KYCoug wrote:
I was really hoping for a BCS championship without an SEC team but I really dislike OSU so now that the Buckeyes lost I'll just hope Florida State takes it to Auburn!

This. Exactly. Go Seminole. Humiliate Auburn.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.