Archived Topic

Great Article on Urban Meyer

by NDCougar · 12/6/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Urban cares about one thing: Having Urban win football games. If you can help him do that he'll do whatever he can to keep you on the field. Once you can no longer help him do that, he'll drop you like a sand bag.
N
NDCougar
His nickname is not "Urban Liar" for nothing. That guy cares about one thing, Urban.



He will drop a program and job if it gets tough. Look at UF, he knew he had a rough few years on the horizon given the cupboard was bare......he had a coach called Nick Saban that joined his conference and he is out.



He is a good coach, great recruiter (dishonest) and a not very good guy.
E
EM_Puma
Most around here know I am first a BYU fan, and second a Buckeye supporter. My blood runs blue and scarlet. I can't tell you how difficult it is to swallow having the Oscar Meyer wiener as my OSU coach. I love the success of the team, but to me he's as phony as most Division 1 FB coaches. I honestly don't know that it has been his ability that has carried him to so much FB success or not, but I tend to lean on the idea that he has always inherited fertile ground and is good enough to not mess it up, but I really have no respect for him as an individual.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.