Archived Topic

Austin Collie signed

by hawkwing · 12/5/2013

Advertisement
N
NDCougar
He was supposedly cut due to an knee injury. Any idea what happened? Did he magically heal......he must be living right!!!!!
S
scott715
Magic happens.



I guess the Pats needed someone who can catch the ball.
M
mizzoucoug
Sorry, I can't cheer for his team's success. The Cheatriots are a reprehensible organization.
J
jonnylingo
I am really happy for Collie. I hope he can stay healthy because he is the type of receiver that quarterbacks like Brady love.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/+_331794ea5ac025234078ed60d38dc088.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



"I got better."
M
Mars


But did he sign your balls?
C
CAFB_04-12
Mars wrote:


But did he sign your balls?

This makes me laugh every time. Was that an old Cougar Blue thread? Can't remember if it pre-dated Cougar Corner.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.