W
Wolverineutahhorn 44 posts
jmj934 said...
I like this team. I think they have a good chance to make the tourney. Byu was shooting lights out from 3. We will be ok.
We will not be OK until the 3 big sports are blown up! There are NO moral victories in losing to BYU in basketball and football! They have no where near the money, facilities, talent pool that the University of Texas has available. I live in Utah and have had to put up with listening to what should be a lesser program spout about how good they are and how they can play with us on a year in year out basis and I cannot make a valid argument against that at this time. Blow up the 3 programs now! We are an embarrassment to all AQ teams! End the bullshit now! All of our games in all 3 majors should be on LHN and no satellite or cable company should pick it up until we once again become The UT. Thank you for your time.
47 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile
jmj934 said...
I like this team. I think they have a good chance to make the tourney. Byu was shooting lights out from 3. We will be ok.
We will not be OK until the 3 big sports are blown up! There are NO moral victories in losing to BYU in basketball and football! They have no where near the money, facilities, talent pool that the University of Texas has available. I live in Utah and have had to put up with listening to what should be a lesser program spout about how good they are and how they can play with us on a year in year out basis and I cannot make a valid argument against that at this time. Blow up the 3 programs now! We are an embarrassment to all AQ teams! End the bullshit now! All of our games in all 3 majors should be on LHN and no satellite or cable company should pick it up until we once again become The UT. Thank you for your time.
47 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile

