No, Cougs Rule. I do not advise Anae.
My point is that none of you know what he was trying tocdo or what was called and whether every player went where they were supposed to go.
One of my questions was answered by Spiff. No timeouts left to change any personnel. So WHO was on the field? Can't send players that are out for the season. Not even players on the sidelines.
Who was on the field? If Hoffman was still on the field, what did he run on that play? Did anyone fall down? Miscommunication?
I would guess - we can only guess - that Anae did not start that drive intending to throw a hail Mary. I would guess that he hoped for a diffetent miracle and it wiuld have tsken a miracle in any event. I would guess that with odds so low, he did not want to risk an intetception that might get run back.
I would guess that he called runs hoping that they did not expect it and that he could bust a 40 yard gain and then a conservative pass or two and get into FG range.
That fell apart, and with fear of clock running out and mass cobfusion, he hucked something up.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">