Archived Topic

My Thought on the Game - Live from South Bend

by Y 4 Ever · 11/24/2013

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
Was lucky enough to visit Notre Dame campus today - gotta say that is an impressive place. I can see why an athlete would want to play there. Now, for my thoughts on the game:



It was bitter cold, windy, and snowy - reminded me a lot of Laramie. I froze my butt off...but I showed up. I just wish the team would have too.



That is all.
W
Wolverine
Y 4 Ever wrote:
Was lucky enough to visit Notre Dame campus today - gotta say that is an impressive place. I can see why an athlete would want to play there. Now, for my thoughts on the game:



It was bitter cold, windy, and snowy - reminded me a lot of Laramie. I froze my butt off...but I showed up. I just wish the team would have too.



That is all.

Thanks for representing. Good thing it wasn't Laramie. No urine bombs. Now go unthaw ;)
B
Brayden Green
I would have been okay with the team getting off the bus, and leaving the coaches in there with the heaters on. Maybe by listening to Wrubell they could learn a couple things (like, if you run up the middle on 2nd and long late inthe 4th down two scores you are conceding the game).



Color me jealous for the South Bend trip. One day. One day. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.