Archived Topic

Shout Out for the Cougar faithful in the Freeze Out

by Cougs_Rule · 11/23/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Let's hear it you couch potatoes. Tell me some of you aren't just a little glad you won't be in 20 degree weather, 20 mph wind chill, AND lake effect snow on old wooden benches.



I'm stoked to be here, come a cold day in hell or high snowfall! The field may be frozen and slick from snow. Could make for a very wierd and totally unpredictable game.



GO COUGS!!
M
MesaCougFan
They had the field covered in plastic yesterday. It should be pretty well cared for. My wife is never going to go to a game again with me, unless I decide to take her to Hawaii!
C
Cougarbib
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Let's hear it you couch potatoes. Tell me some of you aren't just a little glad you won't be in 20 degree weather, 20 mph wind chill, AND lake effect snow on old wooden benches.



I'm stoked to be here, come a cold day in hell or high snowfall! The field may be frozen and slick from snow. Could make for a very wierd and totally unpredictable game.



GO COUGS!!


Guilty as charged this year - just could not pull this one off.



Been there many years ago for a Chicago Bears game played there in great weather.



But, I have been to Bears games at Soldier Field in even colder weather. Two words.



Snowmobile Suit.



Rent one if you did not bring one. Snowmobile boots too....



Nevermind, man up......paint a Blue Y on your chest and come shirtless. Crazy guys at Soldier Field did that kind of stuff.



One word



Whiskey.



If you paint the Y, I think you might need to break some WoW rules.



But we could all get to see you on TV.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
NDCougar
MesaCougFan wrote:
They had the field covered in plastic yesterday. It should be pretty well cared for. My wife is never going to go to a game again with me, unless I decide to take her to Hawaii!




The field will be in horrible condition. It has already been replaced mid season between the 20's after being replaced in the offseason. Everyone at ND is irate with the field conditions. If there is any moisture it will be sloppy.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mingjai
If the BYU weren't on right now, I'd be at the Gophers-Badgers battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe. It's 15 degrees outside with gusts up to 25 mph. Supposed to get down to 1 degree overnight. Typical Minnesota weather.
Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm glad I went last year and not this year, much better weather.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.