Just a thought, if the game is a pick'em in South Bend what would it be if it was in Provo. I think that a home game adds at least 3 points to the home team.
C
Cougarbib
At least 3. I think 7, but everyone knows how I hate giving up home field advantage like we do with ND. It would have been nice to have their jet-lagged butts at altitude in LES to enjoy some bad Utah weather today.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
drewthehoop
Well we have 4 more games under contract with them, 2 of them are in Provo but there not scheduled yet. Im just tired of all the home games being the easy teams. This year was good but next year were back to the norm, no names at home good teams on the road.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.