Y
Y 4 EverI was lucky enough to be able to attend the BYU Fireside tonight with 2 of my boys. My summary: it was awesome. Taysom Hill and Bronco spoke - both gave great spiritual and uplifting talks. Bronco is a surprisingly good speaker and has a very engaging personality (I think that every time I hear him speak w/out any microphones or tv cameras in his face). Taysom is surprisingly well spoken. A. Brown also played guitar and sang a solo, and several players sang a Tongan hymn. My boys got tons of autographs and a few pictures with players.
Non-BYU highlight of the evening: The real Rudy was in attendance - got a picture of him with my boys. That was awesome.
If you ever have a chance to go to a BYU football fireside - do it! I think my boys got more out of that 1 hour than they have through all of church the last 12 months combined.
Non-BYU highlight of the evening: The real Rudy was in attendance - got a picture of him with my boys. That was awesome.
If you ever have a chance to go to a BYU football fireside - do it! I think my boys got more out of that 1 hour than they have through all of church the last 12 months combined.

