Archived Topic

Can I watch the ISU Game online?

by snoscythe · 11/21/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Anyone know of a means other than WatchESPN to catch tonight's game online?
C
Cougarbib
ESPN U on Dish Network is where I got it. Not sure about any slings.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
Here's the response I got last year when I asked a similar question...



"get a cable subscription". :roll:



atdhee.net is where I'm watching it.
S
snoscythe
BroncoBot wrote:
Here's the response I got last year when I asked a similar question...



"get a cable subscription". :roll:


Unfortunately for those geniuses with that response, cable and satellite companies don't offer the ESPN packages for businesses, so when I am stuck working late on game nights, that's not a viable option.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.