Archived Topic

Did Apo play against ISU?

by hawkwing · 11/18/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
Quick question, I realized I don't remember Apo ever showing up in the game against ISU. Anyone else recall if he ever saw the field?
J
jonnylingo
i don't believe he did.
C
Cougs_Rule
Correct. Didnt see him except when I went home at halftime--I know lame, but so did 70 % of the 35k fans that showed up originally--saw him under a big blanky on the sideline. True. :-)
B
bandofbros84
Here ya go

"Hurst said that Ross Apo has sore shoulder, but cleared to play. Probably a precautionary decision not to play him."

- Jay Drew twitter @drewjay



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
Apo was kept out of the game as a precautionary measure. Due to the importance of the upcoming ND game, they couldn't afford to have him put his shoulder to the wheel.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Thanks for the updates!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.