Archived Topic

John Stewart and Climategate

by urroner · 12/3/2009

Advertisement
U
urroner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wt0ZaXu_CA



John really rips Al Gore a new one year and had me laughing the whole time. What is so sad and so frustrating is that ABC, CBS, or NBC have mentioned this. So much for investigative journalism these days.
C
CAFB_04-12
Yeah, it's hard to report on something that contrasts so starkly with your liberal worldview.



The media are clowns on this, and I'm glad Stewart has finally picked up on it.



In fact, I read today that Boxer wants an investigation on ... wait for it ... how the emails were criminally hacked and stolen. Damn the actual contents of the email.



What a moron. I can't believe we're governed by such idiots.
I
Italics
Video is no longer available on youtube.



And I'm surprise Stewart would rip Gore on this... isn't he pretty liberal?
S
snoscythe
Italics wrote:
gotta love that dude on top


Yeah, that's what he said.
Advertisement
I
Italics
snoscythe wrote:
gotta love that dude on top


Yeah, that's what he said.


T'was a musical...



a gay one ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.