Archived Topic

Iowa St beats #7 Mich

by KYCoug · 11/18/2013

Advertisement
K
KYCoug
Wow! I hope we can let the air out of their bubble! Althoughwith TH questionable for Wed we may be in trouble. I'm hoping we get it all together and have a great game!!!



Go Cougs!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
B
BroncoBot
Anyone else feel that perhaps TH was held out of the last 2 games to PREVENT an injury, not because of an injury?



I'd bet he's good to go on Wednesday.
C
Cougarbib
Sheesh



Bronson Kafusi last year

Taysom Hill this year.......wait



TH is the one set of initials we cannot do without in either sport next week.
S
Schmoe
I think we'll be alright without Tom Holmoe at the game...wait...
C
Cougs_Rule
Great Opp for BYU. Lets hope a little bit of letdown can let the air out at elevation!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.