Archived Topic

Utah Loses their 4th game tonight

by Mars · 12/3/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars


Utah 76

Weber State 83



I called it last year. Everyone had a major man-crush on Boilen over what a great coach he is. Dude is no different than Giacoletti. Both rode a bif Australian dude to a good record their first year, and both will drop off into oblivion. You heard it here first.
B
BroncoBot
I'm still scratching my head about BYU playing so poorly down the stretch.



Utah losing is a small consolation I suppose. It's too bad that swoop and company took care of business in SLC vs USU.
Y
Y&Brit
Idaho State will take it to them as well



I heard Boylen is telling the players before tip off that they are playing a ranked team in hopes that they will play better. He also suggested to Idaho State that they cover the words Idaho. :lol:
S
Short_Change
declocoug wrote:
I'm still scratching my head about BYU playing so poorly down the stretch.



Utah losing is a small consolation I suppose. It's too bad that swoop and company took care of business in SLC vs USU.


I think we all are, but at least we got it out of us. Coach Rose will work them and make them better. Getting a W at USU is very very tough though. It's a lot like getting a W in the Marriott Center. We haven't beat USU up there since 2000. They have a very long winning streak up there too. It should have been closer but I'm glad we lost big instead of by one or two points.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.