U
urronerIn a DN article written by Vaii Sikahema about Todd Christensen, Vai talks about his fiasco he did during his rookie year at the Pro Bow and then how Todd only made it worse in the Celestial Room of the Hawaiian Temp.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865590723/Todd-Christensen-was-an-extraordinary-athlete-intellectual-humorist-and-mentor.html?pg=1
"I was so mesmerized by sharing a locker room with Walter Payton, Ronnie Lott, Jerry Rice and Lawrence Taylor that I was completely overwhelmed for the game. I fumbled three punts in the swirling Hawaii trade winds at Aloha Stadium, losing two of them, which led to 10 AFC points that determined the outcome. I was humiliated. Following the game, my wife Keala (who grew up on the North Shore) and I spent a few extra days in her hometown to relax and recuperate. A couple of days after my disastrous performance in the Pro Bowl, my wife and I were in the Laie Temple. As we finished our session and entered the Celestial Room, there sat the Christensens holding hands on a love seat. Todd glanced up, noticed me and, rising to his feet, waved his right arm in the air above his head, back and forth, as if he was fair-catching a punt. The playful gesture, in such a somber setting, was so funny that I nearly burst out laughing. We approached, hugged, and in my ear, Todd whispered, âForget about it. It happens. This (the temple) is whatâs important. You will be fine and youâll have a great career.â
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

