Archived Topic

Idaho State - 2 Free Sideline Tickets

by Cougarbib · 11/15/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Row 35 NE Sideline Section 32.



I know. Businesses are giving away free tickets. Anyone that can beat the scalpers to the private parties can probably pick up end zone seats for $2-3. But scalpers will ask for $20 and settle for $10 or less.



But, if somebody wants pretty decent seats for free, I have 2.



Rules



Just promise to use them and be courteous to surrounding season ticket holders. The team will appreciate a few butts in the seats.



End of Rules



PM me to claim the tickets. They are in Provo at the apartments behind Del Taco - Bull Dog by Provo High School.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
britbto
I'll take your free tickets. When do we meet?
C
Cougarbib
britbto wrote:
I'll take your free tickets. When do we meet?

PM me. If you do not know how, let me know here, and I will PM you.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
britbto
I'm sorry, I don't know what PM means...
S
snoscythe
There's a little button to the right of Cougarbib's posts that has a little pawn looking guy on it and says "PM."



Click on that button to send him a PM, or "private message" that only the two of you and anyone and everyone in the federal government can see as you exchange personal info like addresses etc.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
snoscythe wrote:
There's a little button to the right of Cougarbib's posts that has a little pawn looking guy on it and says "PM."



Click on that button to send him a PM, or "private message" that only the two of you and anyone and everyone in the federal government can see as you exchange personal info like addresses etc.


Sno....Snow......Snowden...



Is this you Eric?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I PM'd and got the contact info exchanged.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolfman
You couldn't pay me to go to the game today... it's 35 degrees outside, it's raining/snowing, Idaho State is a D-I-AA opponent and they're gonna lose by at least 39 (49-10)... thanks... think I'll pass today. Nice of you to offer though.
C
craigoscarson
Wolfman wrote:
You couldn't pay me to go to the game today... it's 35 degrees outside, it's raining/snowing, Idaho State is a D-I-AA opponent and they're gonna lose by at least 39 (49-10)... thanks... think I'll pass today. Nice of you to offer though.


A BYU hater wouldn't understand... It's the last home game for KVN and The Hoff. Statistically the best players at their positions in the history of BYU football; senior day, and right after the game, you can go over to the MC and watch one of the most exciting hoops teams in the country. In fact you can check out the nationally ranked womens volleyball team or the womens basketball team for free today too!



It's a day to celebrate BYU... who cares about the cold! I would love to be there right now instead of making pancakes for the 7 year old and changing diapers on the 2 week old. (Though my sleeping wife prefers the status quo I'm sure)
W
Wolfman
craigoscarson wrote:
You couldn't pay me to go to the game today... it's 35 degrees outside, it's raining/snowing, Idaho State is a D-I-AA opponent and they're gonna lose by at least 39 (49-10)... thanks... think I'll pass today. Nice of you to offer though.


A BYU hater wouldn't understand... It's the last home game for KVN and The Hoff. Statistically the best players at their positions in the history of BYU football; senior day, and right after the game, you can go over to the MC and watch one of the most exciting hoops teams in the country. In fact you can check out the nationally ranked womens volleyball team or the womens basketball team for free today too!



It's a day to celebrate BYU... who cares about the cold!

I get all that... the die-hard BYU fan will be there for Hoff, KVN and other graduating seniors... I'm just talking about the football game itself irrespective to all the senior stuff, basketball team or other sports programs.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I would have driven out from So. Cal and bought you a free ticket and a Bronco Dog to get you to a BYU game in person.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.