Archived Topic

Official BYU Game Time, Location, and Broadcast Info Thread

by snoscythe · 11/15/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
snoscythe wrote:
http://byucougars.com/schedule







Discuss.


For those who look at this link and ask "where in the h e double CK is the TV info"



It is actually there. It is just not at all obvious that it is there,



Just click on the GAME TIME and it will open up a window.



The addition of this tip on where the broadcast info is hidden would make this very useful info.



And you can filter it by sport easily.



I recommend that someone create a thread for each BB and FB game with this link, especially BB for those who come here to immediately see who is next up.



But even in this form, this addresses a significant issue.



I searched BYU football TV schedule. Same for basketball. Got a bunch of links. All seemed to indicate I would find it. Opened several. Could not find it. Eventually someone posted the question here and I found the game just in time. That was a few weeks ago - fb.



I have been through that process multiple times - including this link. The broadcast info is hidden and not labelled for some reason. Seems odd.



I eventually found it by accident. Blind Squirrel finds nut.







[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Hmm. I bookmarked this. Thanks.
N
NDCougar
If anyone has issues finding game times, locations and broadcasts I found website called "google". wwww.google.com.



I hope that helps. :P
B
Brayden Green
Just in case anyone needs scores and stats to games in college football, there is a website called ESPN that does them too. I mean, if you don't want to click one of the 12 links on the main page.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Cougarbib wrote:
http://byucougars.com/schedule







Discuss.


For those who look at this link and ask "where in the h e double CK is the TV info"



It is actually there. It is just not at all obvious that it is there, [ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


It's actually quite obvious. There's a column on the far right labeled "TV" right next to the "Radio" broadcast info.
C
Cougarbib
SpiffCoug wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
http://byucougars.com/schedule







Discuss.


For those who look at this link and ask "where in the h e double CK is the TV info"



It is actually there. It is just not at all obvious that it is there, [ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


It's actually quite obvious. There's a column on the far right labeled "TV" right next to the "Radio" broadcast info.


On my Galaxy Note II there is no broadcast info whatsever - radio or TV unless you click on the game time.



One thing to keep in mind with the WWW is that not every device is presented with the same view.



Therefore the value added service I tried to provide.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Good call. It didn't appear on my Android tablet either. Must not be a mobile site feature.
C
Cougarbib
SpiffCoug wrote:
Good call. It didn't appear on my Android tablet either. Must not be a mobile site feature.


I just tried my iPad to double check. Same result as Galaxy Note II.



That probably explains why I was swearing to myself the site used to have it. I will try my PC. It may still be there using the old standby Dell.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.