Archived Topic

BYU Divine Comedy

by scott715 · 11/14/2013

Advertisement
S
scott715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWxGUk1bYBU

Cougars





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihcAiSvZOyU

Buzz Date
G
Guest
The first video is fantastic.



I had to stop watching the 2nd one, it was too quiet and I had a hard time hearing what they were saying, unless I turned it up really loud, then the buzzer was too loud. Kind of odd sounds to be coming out of my office...
U
urroner
I agree, the first one was great, but it wasn't as good as "Provo, UT Girls."



BTW. BYUtv's "Studio C" has gotten better than last year. The one from last Monday had me giggling a couple of times.
S
scott715
I just love the Cougar video. Had to bump this up for football season and prepping for the UCA game. Share on your Facebook page this week and lets see if we can sell out the game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.