Archived Topic

Future So Bright.....

by urroner · 11/14/2013

Advertisement
U
urroner
Saw this little ditty and life sweetened up a little. It a spreadsheet of who's on BYU's b-ball team in the future.



Man I love Rose. He is so awesome.



I grew up during the Stan Watts/Frank Arnold eras, I'm not including Glenn Potter, I was on my mission during that time, and have great memories of listening to Paul James during the Watts era and being in the Incomparable BYU Marching Band and playing the tuba in the MAC during the Arnold era.



I still grieve for Kresimir Cosic, he was so awesome and so humble and Danny Ainge was anything but humble on or off the court, but it was a fun type of not being humble.



Anyway, here is the link to the spreadsheet. If I were a :utard: , I'd be grateful that I'd only be facing the :crazy: once a year. Bunch of turds anyway. I had a dog named after them. His name was Shi Thead.



https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsoXzrkkdQYudEVzZTFsOVl4VjMxWXdybklNV1JySnc#gid=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;







Basically, I'll let Timbuk3 sing about how I feel about BYU basketball...football...volleyball....rugby....that funny game Schmoe likes to talk about...the national championship BYU women's Hip Hop team...oh, about BYU in general.



I am proud to say I AM A BYU HOMER!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY
K
KYCoug
So True!!! Think about it, how often has the Y gotten a 4 Star player or above much less two 4 Stars two years in a row. I know not every kid that comes with 4 stars pans out and some kids that come with 2 stars end up all Americans but the trend is definitely up!!! Makes me feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I hope we can keep it up and bring in a couple of 4 stars every year. Sooooo who's next in 2015?



Go Cougs!



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
S
SpiffCoug
What we don't know is if all these **** recruits are going to pan out.
S
scott715
Hawes and Emery will no doubt. I think Mika has shown he will.
S
SpiffCoug
scott715 wrote:
Hawes and Emery will no doubt. I think Mika has shown he will.

Well, I guess it's settled then. ;)
Advertisement
N
nuk13
I just read the article on the right about the kids coming in. I watched the video on Nielson, he can block and rebound. I also watched the one on Chatman who can shoot. He hit a shot after rebounding a free throw at the opposite end of the floor. They both look to be contributors. The future is bright.



Urroner, I confess I never thought you were that funny until I saw your dog's name. That changed my mind. Did you get those lips from playing the tuba?
1
1967cougar
urroner wrote:
Saw this little ditty and life sweetened up a little. It a spreadsheet of who's on BYU's b-ball team in the future.



Man I love Rose. He is so awesome.



I grew up during the Stan Watts/Frank Arnold eras, I'm not including Glenn Potter, I was on my mission during that time, and have great memories of listening to Paul James during the Watts era and being in the Incomparable BYU Marching Band and playing the tuba in the MAC during the Arnold era.



I still grieve for Kresimir Cosic, he was so awesome and so humble and Danny Ainge was anything but humble on or off the court, but it was a fun type of not being humble.



Anyway, here is the link to the spreadsheet. If I were a :utard: , I'd be grateful that I'd only be facing the :crazy: once a year. Bunch of turds anyway. I had a dog named after them. His name was Shi Thead.



https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsoXzrkkdQYudEVzZTFsOVl4VjMxWXdybklNV1JySnc#gid=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;







Basically, I'll let Timbuk3 sing about how I feel about BYU basketball...football...volleyball....rugby....that funny game Schmoe likes to talk about...the national championship BYU women's Hip Hop team...oh, about BYU in general.



I am proud to say I AM A BYU HOMER!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY


Wow, Urroner, you are old. Very very O-L-D!! I'm just disappointed you missed out on Glen Potter. I enjoyed watching his coaching. Enjoyed watching Ernie Wilkinson doing push-ups during time outs. Enjoyed leaving the Fri. night game in the Smith Fieldhouse and walking straight into the West Annex to wait in line for Sat. night tickets. Enjoyed watching the 3-D's in concert and listening to Paul Harvey speak on that basketball floor when games weren't being played. Enjoyed watching the roof of the Mariott Center being raised and wondering how they could ever get more than 10,000 people in a basketball arena. Enjoyed the occasional trip to SLC to see the Utah Stars and Zelmo Beatty play in the old ABA with the red, white, and blue ball. Did not enjoy watching BYU go 1-9 in football with Tommy Hudspeth as coach. And I gotta say that mostly, I'm glad to be old enough to have enjoyed all that and still be around for more. I just hope when we go over to the other side that we won't have to wait in line and we will have front seat tickets with an awesome straight down on the field view of both football and b-ball Cougs.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.