Archived Topic

BYU-USU game on ESPN360---NOW!!!!

by snoscythe · 12/3/2009

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Two minutes in and I already want to find the warbling whistler at the Spectrum and cut his lips off.
B
beauso79
Too bad my internet service doesn't get ESPN360. Will have to settle for Internet Radio on KSL.com
M
mizzoucoug
Sweet Charter does 360. Of course as soon as I start watching USU hits 2 threes to take the biggest lead of the game. Ah, BYU teams on the road.
C
CougarPeasant
I start listening and BYU goes from a 2 point deficit to an 8 point deficit with about 10 mins left in the game.



I think I'll turn off the radio and wait for later. :blush: :blush:
Advertisement
B
beauso79
Stupid JT - I don't understand why he wont try to make something happen inside
S
SpiffCoug
Poor shooting coupled with great defense by the Aggies meant a bad offensive night for the Cougs. We win this game in the Marriott Center or Energy Solutions. But the game was in the Spectrum. Aggies are tough there. We didn't fold, but had some costly turnovers late that were unforced.



I was disappointed in Aggie fan. I was anticipating them rushing the court after their win.
M
Mars


I'm usually a huge JT fan, but he was just awful tonight. 1-11 shooting. Just horrible.



On a positive note, Miles had his first noticably good game this year.
B
BYUROCKS
Mars wrote:


I'm usually a huge JT fan, but he was just awful tonight. 1-11 shooting. Just horrible.



On a positive note, Miles had his first noticably good game this year.




JT has been **** this whole season, or almost all of it.
B
BroncoBot
Love him or hate him, JT is a guy that you would rather have on your team vs him playing against you.



He does too many things well to get too angry about his shooting. Everyone's going to have nights like he just had. It's too bad it came against a good team in a hostile environment.
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
declocoug wrote:
Love him or hate him, JT is a guy that you would rather have on your team vs him playing against you.



He does too many things well to get too angry about his shooting. Everyone's going to have nights like he just had. It's too bad it came against a good team in a hostile environment.


I would love to play against JT. He's a game-breaker (in the wrong sense) for his own team. When there is a chance to go up with momentum he chucks up threes and misses. When we get down 2 possessions late in the 2nd half he chucks up wild threes. Maybe 1 in 5 times does he make these shots and bring the team some fire. But I'll take those odds every time.



I'll never understand this team when it comes to crunch time. If they just feed it down low to Miles or get to the rim, they can keep it close. Instead they fire up 3 threes on the same possession, bricking them all. That is not D-1 bball.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.