Archived Topic

Who do we gain/lose next year

by KYCoug · 11/12/2013

Advertisement
K
KYCoug
I like our team and I know there are no seniors. That doesn't mean they are all coming back next year though. They mentioned on TV last night Mika would be on a mission next year. What about Worthington? Which of next years recruits will play vs mission first. Next year with a senior laden back court it would be nice if we have a stable of bigs to play with them. Anyone know?
C
craigoscarson
Worthington has stated he did not intend on a mission, though sometimes that can change. We have our full 13 scholarships if Worthington stays..



We really need Andrus, Nielson, Worthington, Austin, and I suppose Sharp/Collinsworth to provide strength in our front court.



I think Dalton Nixon, TJ Haws, and Toolson are mission 1st. Dastrup also had claimed he was mission 1st and I'm not 100% sure we don't see him before it's all said and done.



We will start losing seniors after next year (6), but the rebuild shouldn't be so bad with so much young talent and guys on missions coming back.



Fischer is a good fit since he has 3 to play 2 and should help with the transition after next season.



This year will be fun... next year our guards will be devastating
E
EM_Puma
A little off subject, but it was hard when they showed a clip at halftime of Jabari not wondering what this team would be like if he had joined the Cougar brotherhood. Wow is about all I could say.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
EM_Puma wrote:
A little off subject, but it was hard when they showed a clip at halftime of Jabari not wondering what this team would be like if he had joined the Cougar brotherhood. Wow is about all I could say.


We'd be top 10 with either Jordan Loveridge or Jabari Parker manning the 4 in our offense. Fouls would be little trouble since we could bring Austin off the bench and KC could play a more natural 3.
B
beauso79
craigoscarson wrote:
A little off subject, but it was hard when they showed a clip at halftime of Jabari not wondering what this team would be like if he had joined the Cougar brotherhood. Wow is about all I could say.


We'd be top 10 with either Jordan Loveridge or Jabari Parker manning the 4 in our offense. Fouls would be little trouble since we could bring Austin off the bench and KC could play a more natural 3.


Imagine if we had both Loveridge and Parker. It would be nice to find a better replacement for Sharp. How about the Kaufusi bro's too??
C
craigoscarson
beauso79 wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:
A little off subject, but it was hard when they showed a clip at halftime of Jabari not wondering what this team would be like if he had joined the Cougar brotherhood. Wow is about all I could say.


We'd be top 10 with either Jordan Loveridge or Jabari Parker manning the 4 in our offense. Fouls would be little trouble since we could bring Austin off the bench and KC could play a more natural 3.


Imagine if we had both Loveridge and Parker. It would be nice to find a better replacement for Sharp. How about the Kaufusi bro's too??


Corbin might be a good idea to get on the team and see what he can do. Bronson is a nice option at the end of the 1st half to keep our bigs foul free. I wouldn't rely on him much, but things happen, people get hurt. People get hurt by Bronson too I guess ;)
B
beauso79
craigoscarson wrote:
craigoscarson wrote:
A little off subject, but it was hard when they showed a clip at halftime of Jabari not wondering what this team would be like if he had joined the Cougar brotherhood. Wow is about all I could say.


We'd be top 10 with either Jordan Loveridge or Jabari Parker manning the 4 in our offense. Fouls would be little trouble since we could bring Austin off the bench and KC could play a more natural 3.


Imagine if we had both Loveridge and Parker. It would be nice to find a better replacement for Sharp. How about the Kaufusi bro's too??


Corbin might be a good idea to get on the team and see what he can do. Bronson is a nice option at the end of the 1st half to keep our bigs foul free. I wouldn't rely on him much, but things happen, people get hurt. People get hurt by Bronson too I guess ;)


That's what happens when you put Bronson in a "Kennel" ........ :D

Bronson might be better than Worthington at this point
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.