Archived Topic

BYU away tix

by ChiTownCOUG · 11/11/2013

Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
Does anyone know if you can buy away tix from the box office..Iam in Washington and I want to try and get tix to the zags game vs BYU..
C
craigoscarson
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
Does anyone know if you can buy away tix from the box office..Iam in Washington and I want to try and get tix to the zags game vs BYU..


You have to buy them from the home team box office or find them on craigslist, ebay, stubhub (your best bet for good seats, unless you know someone on the team that hasn't used their allotment... I sat in some pretty good seats courtesy of Charles Abouo and the Hartsocks a few times including the NCAA tourney)
C
ChiTownCOUG
Sorry I guess my question was more does BYU not get an amount for away games...If they do is that just for the team...getting zags tix is impossible..
C
craigoscarson
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
Sorry I guess my question was more does BYU not get an amount for away games...If they do is that just for the team...getting zags tix is impossible..


Yep, they're hard to get. I'd try craigslist ebay or stubhub and keep looking all season long
C
ChiTownCOUG
Thanks...yep that's the places I have been looking..
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.