B
BYULVAs I was getting ready to watch BYU vs Weber last night it was reported on our local station in Las Vegas that the home opener for UNLV would not be broadcast on TV, but updates could be followed online.
We have it SO GREAT with our Independent exposure. The only rare occasion we don't get to see our football or basketball teams play is when they play away, and even then we usually try to get coverage somehow. If for no other reason than getting to see all of our games, I love Independence.
We have it SO GREAT with our Independent exposure. The only rare occasion we don't get to see our football or basketball teams play is when they play away, and even then we usually try to get coverage somehow. If for no other reason than getting to see all of our games, I love Independence.

