Archived Topic

Official Bucky Game Thread - Wisconsin

by Cougarbib · 11/9/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Bucky is Wisconsin - I guess Bucky Badger is a cousin of Bucky Beaver.



I posted this early so that all of the in-game comments will end up in one thread.



Go Cougs

Toss The Cheese - early, often, short / quick



I wish this game was in Provo - there is a great Cheese Outlet in Beaver enroute from So. Cal. Cache Valley Cheese Outlet iirc.
C
Cougarbib
3:30 EST

2:30 CST

1:30 MST



12:30 PST - Bibster Time



ESPN - Be There
W
Wolfman
31-20 Cougs.
U
UliUli79
Wolfman wrote:
31-20 Cougs.


I thought you had picked this as a loss for the Cougs? Or am I mistaken?
M
mizzoucoug
Come on Cougs. Gotta stop their run game at the point of attack. Wisconsin's OL is beastly.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Van Noy TFL wasted.
C
Cougarbib
Bucky FG kicker sucks - so 4 down territory unless a chipper.





TD.



Bucky can pass when needed. No need very often. Capped that drive with a rushing TD.
A
a1247
They made that look easy :sick:
C
Cougarbib
Spencer Hadley out with injury. That will hurt.
C
Cougarbib
Solid return - Hine. 35 stepped out of bounds.



Hill had to scramble for 2.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Sack
A
a1247
Not what they wanted to happen
C
Cougarbib
Throw to Hoff is out of bounds.



Punt to the 24



No return.
M
Matty-B
That was horrible... They move the ball downfield easily and score. BYU goes 3 and out not the best answer



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I had to run back in the house to grab my iPad right as they said a Defensive injury. Was that Hadley? How serious. Knee?
Advertisement
M
Matty-B
Cougarbib wrote:
I had to run back in the house to grab my iPad right as they said a Defensive injury. Was that Hadley? How serious. Knee?

Some good defense there



He is done for the game. They didn't say exactly what it was



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Hadley done for the day - just announced.



Bucky -3and out.



Ridley is punt returner. Punt out of bounds.



33 yard line
C
Cougarbib
Hoff hit hard - drop.



Hill for 3



Pick. Over-thrown.
M
Matty-B
Cougarbib wrote:
Hodd hit hard - drop.



Hill for 3



Pick.

Was a terrible pass. Pressure came and he threw off his back foot



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Sorensen near pick on 2nd and 8.



3rd and 8
Page 1 of 7
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.