C
cougarsunitedOne problem we all tend to have, is that before big games we all draw up imaginative Kolobs of a millennial Cougar reign as unconquerable football team. Frequently, we lose those games... So let's cut out that BCS crap, tell Bronco that it's OK to put 100 points on Idaho State and focus on winning today.
The loss to UV in reality will be the sure fire knock-out criteria even if we were in the top 14 and technically eligible. IF... if... the UV is not a sure knock-off, it will certainly be Idaho State, essentially we have one less game this year, our schedule is no nowhere close the toughest we have ever had (I hate this typical American exaggeration, everything for y'all over there has to be in the superlative, stupid talk at the beginning of the year...). We would need a perfect storm, sorry, as optimistic as I think I am, I am just too realistic also. It'll be tough enough to win today and to win out and should all that happen, let's set it all up for a potential BSC run next year and a NC year the year after (there is my optimism!)
The loss to UV in reality will be the sure fire knock-out criteria even if we were in the top 14 and technically eligible. IF... if... the UV is not a sure knock-off, it will certainly be Idaho State, essentially we have one less game this year, our schedule is no nowhere close the toughest we have ever had (I hate this typical American exaggeration, everything for y'all over there has to be in the superlative, stupid talk at the beginning of the year...). We would need a perfect storm, sorry, as optimistic as I think I am, I am just too realistic also. It'll be tough enough to win today and to win out and should all that happen, let's set it all up for a potential BSC run next year and a NC year the year after (there is my optimism!)


