Archived Topic

Parker.

by BroncoBot · 11/9/2013

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Ugh. I hesitate to post this here. But Parker freakin tore it up tonight with Duke. The guy is a stud. Wish I didn't like his character so much. He's going to be awesome. Wish he would have chose BYU, but I feel like if anyone can make it on the big stage and keep his LDS values, it's him.



GOOD LUCK JABARI!!!!
W
Wolverine
Meh...no doubt kid is a player but won't worry about his production until he is in a Jazz uniform as a lottery pick ;)
C
ChiTownCOUG
He is gonna be big time no doubt...I hope he does a great job at Duke...great Kid
S
Schmoe
Yep, he's a stud. If this were the football forum, we'd have people bemoaning how the coach doesn't pull these essential, big-time recruits.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Yep, he's a stud. If this were the football forum, we'd have people bemoaning how the coach doesn't pull these essential, big-time recruits.

Ha ha. Agreed.



We'll see how he does against Kansas, but he's off to a nice start.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Parker is light ears ahead of where I thought he'd be at this point in his college career. He was injured last season and I saw 5-6 of his games last year, I thought he'd be good, but not lottery pick good. No doubt he spent a lot of time on his conditioning and game this summer. He might just be one and done and is showing up Wiggins, who a lot of NBA teams have been accused of dumping their season for.
C
Cougarbib
Can't root for Duke. I did root for Parker. The real deal. Quite frankly most of the hyped LDS rwcruits have been busts or Manti Teo good - not lottery picks and many would have HC issues.



Ben Olsen

Jake Heaps

Chris Burgess



Or even 1 and done Shawn Bradley only gave us 1 year



Parker would have made BYU a top 10 team with the supporting cast we have this year.



Seems like a great kid. Definitely a great BB player.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
Ifs...ands..and buts......if BYU had landed that kid, we would be a final 4 contender.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.