Archived Topic

So does Utah come out with a couple new shirts?

by BigCougsFan · 11/8/2013

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
We BEAT the team who BEAT Oregon!



Utah for the National Title game cause we BEAT Stanford!



I was a believer that the PAC was a very good conference, but now I'm wondering if they're overrated.
C
cougarnerd
I have no idea if they will make them or not, but they have still lost too many games to go to the National Title Game. Also, Stanford came out sluggish, unfocused, and overconfident. That was why the Utes won, and also why the Cardinal beat the Ducks.



I think that Stanford will be Top Dogs in the Pac-12 again this year.



As long as they don't lose to Oregon in the conf. championship game.
S
scott715
They are both in the same division so they will not meet again.
C
Cougarbib
cougarnerd wrote:
I have no idea if they will make them or not, but they have still lost too many games to go to the National Title Game. Also, Stanford came out sluggish, unfocused, and overconfident. That was why the Utes won, and also why the Cardinal beat the Ducks.



I think that Stanford will be Top Dogs in the Pac-12 again this year.



As long as they don't lose to Oregon in the conf. championship game.


Impossible. Oregon and Stanford are in the same division and thusly can never play each other in the Championship Game - which means, that barring any upsets, this was The PAC 12 Conference Championship Game and Stanford won it. So Stanford will need to go through some formality of beating USC, ASU, UCLA, or AZ to get the trophy. Luckily for them, they will not have to face the mighty cellar dwelling Utes in that game.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
cougarnerd wrote:
I have no idea if they will make them or not, but they have still lost too many games to go to the National Title Game. Also, Stanford came out sluggish, unfocused, and overconfident. That was why the Utes won, and also why the Cardinal beat the Ducks.



I think that Stanford will be Top Dogs in the Pac-12 again this year.



As long as they don't lose to Oregon in the conf. championship game.


He was kidding about the Utes playing in NC Game. They won't even contend for The PAC 12 Southern Division Championship. They claim Wilson is healthy now, but if he is not, Stanford could end up as the sole U win in PAC play this year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I don't think they have enough room for all that lettering once they get done plastering the shirt with PAC12 logos.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.