Archived Topic

I am want to meet a serious boy!...

by Sandragabs · 11/7/2013

Advertisement
S
Sandragabs
Hi all

I'm Marina, 22 years old :)

I am looking for good man. If he exists...

I'm loving sport and... Hope you understand



http://datingonhome.net/photo_3642531332_1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



It is an interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies

So lets chat.

My e-mail is lotsaviruses&stds@gmail.com

Please, send me your fotos!



__

Added later:



This photography is corrupted, sorry!



By the way, all my photos here:

http://google.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



P.S. hawkwing, scott715 - guys, please, dont comment my topic! ;)
B
BerliNY
Sorry, I'm taken, but would you like to buy some shoes?
S
snoscythe
I took the liberty of "correcting" your email and website for accuracy.



If you are looking for "serious" boys, I recommend looking into donors on Cougarboard.com -- they are the self-declared most serious boys on the interwebs.
G
Guest
I'm really confused as to why scott715 and I were called out to not comment? Am I not serious enough?!
J
jonnylingo
I wouldn't even spend a cow on this chick.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
:skeptic:



WTF?



:gross:



Is this for real?
B
BigCougsFan
Hawk,



Girl talk. They say the opposite of what they really want. She got your attention. Hook, line and sinker.



Hit her up bro. I'm sure she's not a blob from the shoulders down.



She just comes with things that are not seen with the naked eye. An awesome virus that everyone wants.



Do it! Do it!

:whistle:
G
Guest
BigCougsFan wrote:
Hawk,



Girl talk. They say the opposite of what they really want. She got your attention. Hook, line and sinker.



Hit her up bro. I'm sure she's not a blob from the shoulders down.



She just comes with things that are not seen with the naked eye. An awesome virus that everyone wants.



Do it! Do it!

:whistle:


I wonder what the wifeofhawkwing would think of this? Maybe she'll be intrigued?
G
Gunk
hawkwing wrote:
Hawk,



Girl talk. They say the opposite of what they really want. She got your attention. Hook, line and sinker.



Hit her up bro. I'm sure she's not a blob from the shoulders down.



She just comes with things that are not seen with the naked eye. An awesome virus that everyone wants.



Do it! Do it!

:whistle:


I wonder what the wifeofhawkwing would think of this? Maybe she'll be intrigued?

I don't know, Hawk. You commented and thus responded to the flirtatious gesture of another woman. You might be in the dog house.



On a positive note, I suppose this means traffic to CC has reached levels high enough to where it's on the radar of foreign hackers. Congrats!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
IowaCougar
hawkwing wrote:
Hawk,



Girl talk. They say the opposite of what they really want. She got your attention. Hook, line and sinker.



Hit her up bro. I'm sure she's not a blob from the shoulders down.



She just comes with things that are not seen with the naked eye. An awesome virus that everyone wants.



Do it! Do it!

:whistle:


I wonder what the wifeofhawkwing would think of this? Maybe she'll be intrigued?

What's with this "wifeofhawkwing" stuff? Don't you like my "Ladyhawk" moniker any more?
Advertisement
G
Guest
IowaCougar wrote:
BigCougsFan wrote:
Hawk,



Girl talk. They say the opposite of what they really want. She got your attention. Hook, line and sinker.



Hit her up bro. I'm sure she's not a blob from the shoulders down.



She just comes with things that are not seen with the naked eye. An awesome virus that everyone wants.



Do it! Do it!

:whistle:


I wonder what the wifeofhawkwing would think of this? Maybe she'll be intrigued?

What's with this "wifeofhawkwing" stuff? Don't you like my "Ladyhawk" moniker any more?

LadyHawk is my favorite.
C
Cougs_Rule
This has been very comicly relieving. ;-)
S
scott715
I'm gone for a few hours and look what happened. By the way,where is the rest of the picture? Would she like to take the discussions?
I
IowaCougar
Looks like a missionary referral! Could we send Sister Missionaries?
S
scott715
Not serious enought.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
scott715 wrote:
By the way,where is the rest of the picture?




It wouldn't pass the honor code.
S
scott715
Bronco needs to have a talk with her.
1
1967cougar
I'm 64 years old. I'll take a chance!
G
Guest
1967cougar wrote:
I'm 64 years old. I'll take a chance!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



I can see you and urroner fighting over her.
I
imuakahuku
Hey Hawk now you can join us in the Polygamy cause! Who doesn't want another wife!. Imagine, the two (or more) of them home all day alone and what they must talk about :skeptic: ? BTW how many doghouses is one man allowed? Is there a correlation to number of wives and doghouses (maybe 1:1). NOOOOOO!!!!!



Whenever someone brings up polygamy to me and asks about me having more I tell them I'm just fine with one. I can't keep up with one honeydo list as it is!



Anyways, so I clicked on her original link and guess what? She must be REAL kinky because her website has a virus too! :P
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.