C
CougarbibAfter yet another Kyle Whittingham bashing thread I hit google to refresh my memory about his Dad, brothers, and KW himself given that both Kyle and his father, Fred, both played and coached at BYU before coaching at U and his siblings have played at BYU. And, the next generation crop of Whittinghams has already been planted.
I was actually looking for info about Fred Whittingham having been fired by BYU, which I heard way in the past, but have not found the word fired mentioned when he left BYU and Lavell Edwards as DC to coach for The Los Angeles Rams. I will keep looking.
But, I found a plethora of interesting information about Fred Whittingham, Sr., and his descendents.
Perhaps, we can all set the hate aside for this thread, and take a look at the forgotten side of history - Whittingham.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I was actually looking for info about Fred Whittingham having been fired by BYU, which I heard way in the past, but have not found the word fired mentioned when he left BYU and Lavell Edwards as DC to coach for The Los Angeles Rams. I will keep looking.
But, I found a plethora of interesting information about Fred Whittingham, Sr., and his descendents.
Perhaps, we can all set the hate aside for this thread, and take a look at the forgotten side of history - Whittingham.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

