Archived Topic

Bottom Five and Other Miscellany--Of Planets

by BoiseBYU · 11/5/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
5. FAU's Coach Pelini fired for various drug use. Turned $400,000 a year gig into owing the school $500,000 for his indiscretions....There are easier ways to get out of a job...Just ask Coach Kiffin--he's a real pro at it and he didn't need to resort to drugs!



4. CT Chihuahas. 0-7 and it hasn't even been close. yip yip!



3. Michigan "take a knee!" Wolverines. Team loses their rivalry game to MSU and in doing so gained (or is it lost?) -48 yards rushing for the game. If they had just taken a knee, they would've done better! This is a 22 ranked team? I think not!



2. Shout out in honesty to Idaho coach! Team lost 37-21 to Texas State. Coach Petrino said "We didn't want to let them run the ball down our throats. We wanted to make them beat us throwing--and they did." Wouldn't it be nice if all coaches were that honest?



1. Northwestern. Team started the season 4-0 and have now lost five straight. Their last lost--well, they really had to reach deep to lose to Nebraska, which they did on a tipped Hail Mary pass with no time left on the clock....



How did that near-illiterate farm boy get so many things right? NASA scientists, reviewing latest telescope surveying, now estimate that the Milky Way galaxy alone has 8.8 BILLION planets in the "goldilocks" zone--not too hot and not too cold. 8.8 billion! This is more planets than people on good old earth. And scientists tell us there are 150 billion other galaxies in the universe. Let's see what is 8.8 billion times 150 billion? I think it is 1,320,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Joseph recorded a revelation in the 1800s that God had created worlds without number. People scoffed. Pluto had not even been discovered yet (I guess Pluto isn't a planet any more but you get my point) Turns out scoffers were wrong again.....AND I bet not one of these worlds has a BCS!!

Cheers!
S
scott715
http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=11521983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I remember when I was a kid and anti-mormons had some obscure quote about Joseph Smith claiming there were 12 planets. "We all know there are only 9." Now, including planetoids, many scientists agree there are 12. I haven't heard that quote in quite a while.
Y
Ygridiron4ever
Sorry, but I have to take issue with one of your points. With that many planets, some of which being populated with our spirit-siblings, statistics have got to show that at least one of them has a BCS.
B
BoiseBYU
Ygridiron4ever wrote:
Sorry, but I have to take issue with one of your points. With that many planets, some of which being populated with our spirit-siblings, statistics have got to show that at least one of them has a BCS.


Inconceivable! ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.