Archived Topic

Happy Halloween

by scott715 · 11/1/2013

Advertisement
S
scott715
I haven't had one trick-or-treater knock on my door in 20 years



You should stop wearing the creeper mask and turn the porch light on



Maybe clear away all that dog crap in front of your house



That often happens when you are on the registry.



you guys are hilarious
C
Cougarfan87
scott715 wrote:
I haven't had one trick-or-treater knock on my door in 20 years



You should stop wearing the creeper mask and turn the porch light on



Maybe clear away all that dog crap in front of your house



That often happens when you are on the registry.



you guys are hilarious


Umm...is everything OK in there?
G
Guest
Cougarfan87 wrote:
I haven't had one trick-or-treater knock on my door in 20 years



You should stop wearing the creeper mask and turn the porch light on



Maybe clear away all that dog crap in front of your house



That often happens when you are on the registry.



you guys are hilarious


Umm...is everything OK in there?


:lol:



I'm wondering which of the voices is in control now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.