Archived Topic

Story of a Non LDS Football recruit to the Y

by scott715 · 10/30/2013

Advertisement
S
scott715
I don't know who it is. His icon has a QB #9. Not sure who that was. Any ideas.
E
EM_Puma
I'm glad you linked the story over her from CB. It was a great read that I thought also to bring it over, but I somewhat figured that just about everyone who is here checks their top 10 posts like I do. Excellent story.
G
Guest
EM_Puma wrote:
I'm glad you linked the story over her from CB. It was a great read that I thought also to bring it over, but I somewhat figured that just about everyone who is here checks their top 10 posts like I do. Excellent story.


I don't, I never check out anything on CB unless someone posts a direct link to a good story, so I appreciate when people share good posts.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Why would anyone ever need to go beyond CC? Especially to CB of all places. But, I guess inquiring minds...
S
scott715
After I have read everything on CC I pop over to CB to try to fill my addiction to BYU sports.
F
frdbtr
Stories like his are why I love BYU football. Of course we all want to see them win but his story is the real reason we have sports at BYU. When the Crowton scandals happened it was a huge black eye and was embarrassing to us all.
G
Gunk
I don't remember the last time I went to CB. CC is where it's at.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
stgeorgefan
I never go to CB. Not so much due to the content, more so due to the layout. CC's ease of use and simple design make it easier for me to just focus on my cougars.



The story was great! Stories like these help to accurately show how Byu football is. I'm sure there is lots of rumors and other half truths regarding Byu and non lds kids. Stories like this help set the story straight.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I don't have anything against people who go to CB. We need some people like scott715 to dredge through the "my wife is hotter than yours (and conveniently looks an awful lot like Manti-what-is-skype?-T'eo's girlfriend)" and "I make more imaginary money than you do!" posts to find the occaisional diamond or unique insight. There is an upside to high traffic in that you land nuggets every so often, but you gotta be willing to mine for them.



Thanks for the link scott.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.