Archived Topic

This Just In--Of Spying, Obamacare and the NSA

by BoiseBYU · 10/29/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
President Obama did not know that the NSA was spying on German Chancelor Merkel. Asked why he did not know, a spokesman said he was too busy not knowing that the Obamacare website would not work



Speaking of Merkel, she is livid. But we know that already--it's old news. Turns out she called family friends over the weekend to express her outrage.



Speaking of Obamacare, a top secret report that the website portal was not ready to go operational was sent to the White House a month ago. White House never got it. Turns out the report was sent via the Obamacare portal.



FL Senator Rubio states he will oppose immigration bill he drafted in the Senate. The Senator is clearly showing he is ready to be the next President of the United States.



Company that reviewed Snowden's security application in the hot seat. Turns out they (industry term) "flushed" his application forward to get the revenue from the application without actually having done the work of reviewing it. Without saying so, I think we know where his application was "flushed."



Chinese city's smog so dark, dismal and turgid that train operator roamed the city several hours unable to see the stations and stop. Meh. Sounds like a day in the corridors of Congress to me.
G
Guest
I've missed these.



I hope this becomes a weekly feature!
S
scott715
Should I now add that I am scared of my own government.
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
Should I now add that I am scared of my own government.


Shhhh! They're listening...
N
nuk13
scott715 wrote:
Should I now add that I am scared of my own government.


Likewise!
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
Thanks Boise,



This just in is one of my favorite things to read on cc.
C
CougarClaw
White House announces sweeping Union waivers from Obamacare, joining the President and Congress, demonstrating that absolutely everyone who voted for the healthcare law is not going to pay for it



FDA rules that Trans Fats are unsafe for America therefore they are disqualifying Chris Christie from the 2016 elections. Obama said he learned about the move from the news and vowed to get to the bottom of it.



Teen icon Justin Bieber, know for his songs "ah , ah, ah " and "uuuuuhhhhhh" and "l78bfgaoiwe" was caught coming out of a brazilian brothel hiding under a bedsheet.Miley Cyrus is looking more and more like Gozar the Gozarian every day and Mary Kate and Ashley are not being invited into the upcoming Full House reboot. Weep for our youth.



Last week, Twitter CEO Dick Costolo was asked about Twitter's poor profitability, he responded "investors should not worry about lack of current profits, it's part of the [plan]". Sometimes you can't make this stuff up



Twitter went public today with a huge IPO after investors ignored lack of company's profits at the CEO's behest and drove shares from $26 to $44 on the opening day. When the CEO was asked how he managed to fool ivnestors so badly he said: #loveit, #whatisSarbanesOxeley,and #ohcraptheSECiscoming.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.