Archived Topic

The next BYU hoops video!!

by craigoscarson · 10/29/2013

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Only 14 million views...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2rZxCrb7iU
B
BYULV
14 Million and 1 views now. Those guys put their heart and soul into their lip sync. Maybe the BYU videos would benefit from a less professional look. Would be easier to see the comedy if it was a little grainy and out of focus, less rehearsed, maybe.
C
Cougs_Rule
How embarrassing for all of China. Jk;-)
E
EM_Puma
I did get a response back from TH on my rant about Tyler's video being embarassing. He asked what did I have to say after seeing Carlino's and I had to give him the nod that it wasn't so bad after that. Of course after I was thoroughly educated by Craig, et al here at CC, I was converted.
S
snoscythe
I'd like to see them tribute this video, but only if they can persuade Jimmer to cameo the "third-wheel" guy playing Counterstrike in the background.



Any other ideas for the cameo guy? Should generate a list and forward to Holmoe/marketing dudes.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
snoscythe wrote:
I'd like to see them tribute this video, but only if they can persuade Jimmer to cameo the "third-wheel" guy playing Counterstrike in the background.



Any other ideas for the cameo guy? Should generate a list and forward to Holmoe/marketing dudes.


That would be hilarious and go viral... Jimmer sitting in the back ... the guys wearing #32 jerseys...



The two doing it would have to practice and nail it though... no going halfway on this... all the way or not at all.
C
craigoscarson
BYULV wrote:
14 Million and 1 views now. Those guys put their heart and soul into their lip sync. Maybe the BYU videos would benefit from a less professional look. Would be easier to see the comedy if it was a little grainy and out of focus, less rehearsed, maybe.


btw - Justin Biebers "baby" has been seen by nearly a billion people on youtube... that's mind blowing.



I actually think that hundreds of millions have seen this video. I just can't find the original.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_Dorm_Boys" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp7TIcOEtK4



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYrS6S49W0
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.