Archived Topic

Skinny on Daniel Sorensen

by urroner · 10/26/2013

Advertisement
U
urroner
I was at my boy's football game last night for most of the BSU/BYU game, though I did watch some of it on my phone. I had to stop watching it just after Daniel Sorensen was injured. I was able to get back to the game very late and all I heard was he was able to walk off the field and I haven't heard much more. I even did a news google for him and there is much, only that he might have suffered a concussion.



Soooooo, how is he and will he be able to play in two weeks.



I also heard there was another BYU player who was injured. Who, how, and when?
C
Cougarbib
3 concussions last night. Sorensen, Hadley, and one other according to Bronco in post-game KSL comments.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
UliUli79
I'm not sure on Sorenson. The other injury was Hague. He tweated last night that he was good and will be playing in the Wisconsin game.
C
Cougs_Rule
Mike Hague, also probable concussion as indicated last night. Mike also went to locker room earlier from what looked like some shoulder or arm injury incurred while tackling the RB on the long run play.

But didnt seem as severe as Danny's. Danny was out a long time. Both teams were very concerned. I have never seen a prayer gathering on the field for an injured player. I couldn't tell if the BYU D thought it was a very sever injury or if they knew how important DS is to the team OR both. But they spontaneously knelt in what certainly looked like a prayer.

Apo also looked like he reinsured that bad shoulder. Haven't heard anything on that.
S
snoscythe
My guess would be that Hague has an AC sprain. Just a guess, but the way he landed and came up with a limp right arm, I would think it was either a collarbone or the AC joint. No one's said collarbone, which would be a significant injury, so I am guessing the AC, which shouldn't be debillitating for a DB.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
snoscythe wrote:
My guess would be that Hague has an AC sprain. Just a guess, but the way he landed and came up with a limp right arm, I would think it was either a collarbone or the AC joint. No one's said collarbone, which would be a significant injury, so I am guessing the AC, which shouldn't be debillitating for a DB.


This and he came back and played, so you're right. Then the concussion.



Ryker Mathews played early and was out early. Saw Doc Kimball talking extensively to him. Wonder if his hips are just shot.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.