Archived Topic

Good win boys!

by Brayden Green · 10/26/2013

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
That was the most complete game I have seen in a long time.



Both Bronco and anae brought their A game. (Anae went pretty conservative midway in the 3rd, but it was the right thing to do when up 3 TDs.)



Well called game and well played.



The oline still needs some work, they left points on the field for us through penalties, but there were huge holes to run through and Taysom had time to go deep.



Although Boise st isn't the same team they were two or three years ago it is still a great one and I'm excited!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
craigoscarson
BlueIsBetter wrote:
That was the most complete game I have seen in a long time.



Both Bronco and anae brought their A game. (Anae went pretty conservative midway in the 3rd, but it was the right thing to do when up 3 TDs.)



Well called game and well played.



The oline still needs some work, they left points on the field for us through penalties, but there were huge holes to run through and Taysom had time to go deep.



Although Boise st isn't the same team they were two or three years ago it is still a great one and I'm excited!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I don't mind conservative, but run some of that clock. Huddle up some and then run AND pass out of it, but kill that clock.
S
stgeorgefan
Most complete game of the season. This team is peaking coming up to the Wisconsin game.

I am seriously concerned with our depth in the secondary. Dallin Leavitt didn't look good and special teams punt/kick coverage missed Danny Sorensen.
B
BroncoBot
craigoscarson wrote:
That was the most complete game I have seen in a long time.



Both Bronco and anae brought their A game. (Anae went pretty conservative midway in the 3rd, but it was the right thing to do when up 3 TDs.)



Well called game and well played.



The oline still needs some work, they left points on the field for us through penalties, but there were huge holes to run through and Taysom had time to go deep.



Although Boise st isn't the same team they were two or three years ago it is still a great one and I'm excited!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I don't mind conservative, but run some of that clock. Huddle up some and then run AND pass out of it, but kill that clock.

Anae got a little hesitant. Tried to run the offense and pick up first downs, but really was calling the game like he was burning clock. As you note craigos, bad combo.
M
mizzoucoug
Anae in the 2nd half is a farce. I don't get what is wrong with going for the jugular against a good team? Part of this was the OL didn't pick up blitzes in the 3rd quarter, but clearly we were playing prevent offense. You can't do this and expect to maintain the same intensity and momentum you've earned all 1st half.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
stgeorgefan wrote:
Most complete game of the season. This team is peaking coming up to the Wisconsin game.

I am seriously concerned with our depth in the secondary. Dallin Leavitt didn't look good and special teams punt/kick coverage missed Danny Sorensen.


2 weeks, Sorenson and Hague will be fine... not sure that's enough for Wisconsin at their place, but we have a chance to give them a game and our team is intact for the most part.
S
SpiffCoug
BYU improved to 3-1 against teams with a black helmet under Bronco.



Boise fans were pleasant and p retty loud. I wouldn't mind them replacing Utah as the main rival. The added distance is a good thing.
A
a1247
I wish the game was next weekend. Play them while the cougs are hot and on a roll. The last time they played after a by the results were not what any of us had hoped for.
F
frdbtr
a1247 wrote:
I wish the game was next weekend. Play them while the cougs are hot and on a roll. The last time they played after a by the results were not what any of us had hoped for.


This time things are different. BYU needs this bye in order to rest and heal. The bye after week 2 sucked. Plus, we aren't playing the utes.
S
Schmoe
SpiffCoug wrote:
BYU improved to 3-1 against teams with a black helmet under Bronco.



Boise fans were pleasant and p retty loud. I wouldn't mind them replacing Utah as the main rival. The added distance is a good thing.


Saw the helmets when the donkeys came onto the field and thought "this is a good sign."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
BlueIsBetter wrote:
That was the most complete game I have seen in a long time.



Both Bronco and anae brought their A game. (Anae went pretty conservative midway in the 3rd, but it was the right thing to do when up 3 TDs.)



Well called game and well played.



The oline still needs some work, they left points on the field for us through penalties, but there were huge holes to run through and Taysom had time to go deep.



Although Boise st isn't the same team they were two or three years ago it is still a great one and I'm excited!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


This. This post. Pleasant surprise.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.