Archived Topic

Furious Monkey - BYU vs UH Game 10/19/13

by byucougar1 · 10/25/2013

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
http://vimeo.com/77781767" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It's a tale of two halves - great way to get pumped up for game today.
W
Wickchad
Kind of a weird clash of music on this one. Start out with rap and end with 70's orchestra movie soundtrack. I guess when you run 115 plays and score 47 points the highlights stretch so long that you need two songs.
S
snoscythe
The 2nd song is the Rocky victory theme. Is that movie already becoming "dated"?????
W
Wickchad
snoscythe wrote:
The 2nd song is the Rocky victory theme. Is that movie already becoming "dated"?????


That movie is 37 years old. In music terms that is ancient. That song was probably released on an 8 track.
M
mtnradio
Wickchad84087 wrote:
The 2nd song is the Rocky victory theme. Is that movie already becoming "dated"?????


That movie is 37 years old. In music terms that is ancient. That song was probably released on an 8 track.


You mean they don't still use 8-tracks? :bug: Oh man! I just installed a new one ...



I am a Furious Monkey fan! BTW ... the Rocky music was PERFECT! (and I don't want to hear any of you young kids talking about it being OLD! :evil: )
Advertisement
W
Wickchad
mtnradio wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
The 2nd song is the Rocky victory theme. Is that movie already becoming "dated"?????


That movie is 37 years old. In music terms that is ancient. That song was probably released on an 8 track.


You mean they don't still use 8-tracks? :bug: Oh man! I just installed a new one ...



I am a Furious Monkey fan! BTW ... the Rocky music was PERFECT! (and I don't want to hear any of you young kids talking about it being OLD! :evil: )


Do you still own a copy of Rocky on your BetaMax?
M
mtnradio
Wickchad84087 wrote:
Wickchad84087 wrote:
The 2nd song is the Rocky victory theme. Is that movie already becoming "dated"?????


That movie is 37 years old. In music terms that is ancient. That song was probably released on an 8 track.


You mean they don't still use 8-tracks? :bug: Oh man! I just installed a new one ...



I am a Furious Monkey fan! BTW ... the Rocky music was PERFECT! (and I don't want to hear any of you young kids talking about it being OLD! :evil: )


Do you still own a copy of Rocky on your BetaMax?


If I say yes ... does that mean I"M OLD? :roll:

(but I will note that Rocky Balboa didn't come out on BetaMax, so I had to settle for DVD ...)
C
CAFB_04-12
Funny how many babies in the crowd...actual, real babies and toddlers all asleep cause it's way past their bed time. I went to the Virginia game and it was the same. Babies everywhere.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.