Archived Topic

The Whistle is Just an Option

by stuckinbig10country · 10/23/2013

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Kearsley is a bright spot on this Oline. We need his attitude across the board with our Oline. I have been wanting a nasty oline since our 01 year when that oline was meaner than any dline it went up against.
J
jonnylingo
I was watching him while watching the game again last night. he seriously was leveling dudes. he was also extremely quick off the ball, even when he was playing center.
S
scott715
That's what I like to hear. Hope he gets more PT.
C
CougarClaw
Pretty sure it was him that allowed that awful facemask sack on Hill. He barely slowed his guy down.



I've been a fan of Kearsley but he still has some serious learning to do.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
CougarClaw wrote:
Pretty sure it was him that allowed that awful facemask sack on Hill. He barely slowed his guy down.



I've been a fan of Kearsley but he still has some serious learning to do.


It wasn't him. I am pretty sure of it.
F
frdbtr
It was Kearsley and he didn't even do a thing about it. Like Ogletree says, someone needed to get in that guys face at the very least.



http://instagram.com/p/ftlbswAReH/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Guest
Definitely Kearsley, he got beat badly on that play.
S
stgeorgefan
I listened to his interview this afternoon, seems like the perfect fit for this offense.

Also he was mentioning how hard it was for a 300 lb. guy to play 115 plays and without making an excuse, kind of thought that giving up 9 sacks had to do with the number of plays ran. During the Bronco show he kind of alluded to that as well. At least that's how I heard it.

I'd be curious how many sacks per game are given up when you run 60-70 plays vs 90-115 plays. Either way 9 is a huge number.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.