Archived Topic

Why Todd Christensen is Awesome

by Magnus Ver Magnusson · 10/21/2013

Advertisement
P
Phatgreen
Totally made my day. I'm not sure I've seen a better production!
R
redneckjedi
I hope my seared retinas heal by Friday so I can watch the Boise game...
C
CrimsonCoug
I kept expecting to see Urroner show up in the credits!
U
urroner
CrimsonCoug wrote:
I kept expecting to see Urroner show up in the credits!


Hey, I should have been. I was in charge of the clothes. Didn't y'all like that outfit worn by Phil. Them shorts were awesome and that leopard suit worn by the blonde. What more can I say. I wonder why I wasn't asked to help on the second video.



Seriously, I met Todd's wife while he was at the Y and she was cute and awesome and short. Could never figure out what she saw in him. Also, he was a lot of fun to talk with. I know some of you think he's a blatherer or even an atrocious bloviator, but I've always enjoyed listening to him.



And, yes, it was I who encouraged him to do the mullet. Mullets are so awesome.



http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Mullets_dc37d5_4760742.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Now, this guy would have looked awesome in a mullet.

http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/wormtongue/pictures/wormtongue2.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">





Sorry, but nothings ever going to help this guy look good, not even a mullet or even that pulchritudinous woman next to him.

https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/385919_303145196376181_979827261_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
Wow, what a good looking guy! And where did he get such a fancy handkerchief?!
Y
Ygridiron4ever
Just thought I would bring this thread up to the front. I am enculturating my 15 year old son to everything BYU, and I just showed him this video and his diatribe against the combines.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.