Archived Topic

A few of my favorite pics from the game

by hawkwing · 12/1/2009

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm one of those guys who takes his small point and shoot camera everywhere. So, I always take lots of pictures at the game. Here are a few of my favorites from the game.



http://lh5.ggpht.com/_nAOCDTtaq-o/SxWHgNQLLaI/AAAAAAAABjg/JCDDCiHgiFk/s720/BYU%20beats%20Utah%20by%20George%20145.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://lh4.ggpht.com/_nAOCDTtaq-o/SxWHgER6aFI/AAAAAAAABjk/TpZ9idioGDY/s720/BYU%20beats%20Utah%20by%20George%20150.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://lh5.ggpht.com/_nAOCDTtaq-o/SxWHgzUE4VI/AAAAAAAABjo/Cr9cV1qESH0/s720/BYU%20beats%20Utah%20by%20George%20165.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
That first one is AWESOME!



Also, in that last one, is the giant poster a picture of Harline still being open? That is soooo cool. The Utes must hate walking past that huge thing.



And boy it has to suck giving up three big plays to lose the game like that in 4 years. :sick: ... Of course, I wouldn't know - we haven't done it.... :munch:
G
Guest
Yeah, that poster of Harline getting PI'd by Waddle, yet still catching the ball has been on display at that portal for the whole season. It's awesome.
V
vancouvercougar
The scoreboard is my favorite.
E
EM_Puma
I like you seat to be able to take those pics
Advertisement
G
Guest
We had *great* seats this year.



45 yard line, row 5, east bleachers.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
We had *great* seats this year.



45 yard line, row 5, east bleachers.


I asked one of the partners from the office yesterday where his seats were for the game. He said he was so close to the action he could have put his elbow on Jamie Wittingham's lip if he wanted to.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
We had *great* seats this year.



45 yard line, row 5, east bleachers.


I asked one of the partners from the office yesterday where his seats were for the game. He said he was so close to the action he could have put his elbow on Jamie Wittingham's lip if he wanted to.


:lol: :lol:
M
Matty-B
ABYUFAN wrote:
That first one is AWESOME!




Agreed! Would make a great poster, especially if someone could edit by scrubbing down those stadium lights a little bit.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.