Archived Topic

Will Taysom match Max Hall's win record

by vancouvercougar · 10/20/2013

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Taysom has chance to meet or beat Max Hall's win total. What do you think?
S
SpiffCoug
What's the record? Hill is now 6-2 as a starter?



Max won, what 32 games at BYU?



Hill has potentially 6 more games this year, and then 26 more the next two years. So he would have to go 26-6 to tie and 27-5 to beat the record? Just five losses over the next 2 1/2 seasons? That's a VERY tall order.



Sure. Why not? I'll drink the kool-aid tonight!
F
frdbtr
I don't think he will be here long enough. If he improves like he has this year, I think he will go pro next year after his JR year.
S
Screamineagle
frdbtr wrote:
I don't think he will be here long enough. If he improves like he has this year, I think he will go pro next year after his JR year.

This is why I voted no.
C
Cougarbib
No.



Schedule is tougher than Max faced

He might well get injured

Though he would be nuts to do so, he might leave early for NFL



If he stays healthy, he will be a better QB than Hall. IDK if he can match the Utah speech given by Hall, however.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Cougarbib wrote:
No.



Schedule is tougher than Max faced

He might well get injured

Though he would be nuts to do so, he might leave early for NFL



If he stays healthy, he will be a better QB than Hall. IDK if he can match the Utah speech given by Hall, however.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


If he keeps improving as much as he has over the course of the games this year all through next year, he could be a 1st round pick after next year. He would be crazy to pass that up since, Like I said in aother thread, the NFL likes younger guys, not 25 year old return missionaries.
S
Schmoe
I would love to vote yes, but our indy schedule (especially on the road next year) causes me to go no. I definitely think it's possible, but think it's not too probable.
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
I would love to vote yes, but our indy schedule (especially on the road next year) causes me to go no. I definitely think it's possible, but think it's not too probable.


Schmoe, I agreed with you on another thread, but, this time, I hang my head in shame and horror. You lack of faith is disturbing. Several Jedi missionaries are on their way over to your house. They should be arriving soon.



http://adventures-in-mormonism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Jedi-witnesses.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
frdbtr wrote:
No.



Schedule is tougher than Max faced

He might well get injured

Though he would be nuts to do so, he might leave early for NFL



If he stays healthy, he will be a better QB than Hall. IDK if he can match the Utah speech given by Hall, however.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


If he keeps improving as much as he has over the course of the games this year all through next year, he could be a 1st round pick after next year. He would be crazy to pass that up since, Like I said in aother thread, the NFL likes younger guys, not 25 year old return missionaries.


This is just mania speaking. He's NOT going pro after next year unless he wins the Heisman. He's undersized, height wise, and his passing game is not well enough developed. He is an amazing talent, but his game as is, will get him destroyed in the NFL. And he is on borrowed health this year. Riley would have been injured by now. Anae better get this Oline fixed bc he's not going to be able sustain games like this The remainder of the season.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.