Archived Topic

Beat BSU!

by BoiseBYU · 10/20/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
BYU has never beaten BSU. Utah notwithstanding, this is the game I have circled. We need to end this curse. I was at the game in Provo when Hawkins was throwing bombs with three minutes left and BSU up 43-12. I was at Boise when Payne missed a 35 yarder and I had to endure taunts with my children all the way to car from delirious fans making fun of my temple covenants. I was at Boise when a fat Lumbering line man picked a 50% Riley and took it to the house. I need this nightmare TO END.
B
bigbluepuma
I'm with you . I haven't suffered what you have been through, but I was at the game in Provo, plus I'm tired of my brother, the BSU grad, having bragging rights for all these years.

I also have a real problem with the only team that I can think of that has always had our number. This has got to end!



GO COUGS :munch: (picture a horses tail hanging from the cougars teeth)
C
Cougarbib
Southwick foot or ankle injured. But the back-up looked decent enough.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.