Archived Topic

Have 4 BSU Tickets

by Gunk · 10/20/2013

Advertisement
G
Gunk
So, I bought some decent tickets for the BSU game.



If you recall, Mrs. Kunk and the rest of the women's cross country team are getting inducted into the Hall of Fame at the BSU game. At first BYU said we needed to buy our own tickets. Well, they got called out on it and are now providing us free tickets.



That leaves me with 4 extra tickets. Willing to sell them at cost. Tickets are in section 131, row 20. I paid $90/ticket.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
KVN makes a very good point:


Kyle Van Noy wrote:
I'M CALLING ALL BYU FANS OUT! The Seniors have 2 games left in LES stadium... Friday night lights! Let's get that place SOLD OUT and LOUD!


Anyone need or know someone looking for tickets?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.